14 CFR Part 382, Subpart E - Accessibility of Aircraft
- § 382.61 — What are the requirements for movable aisle armrests?
- § 382.63 — What are the requirements for accessible lavatories?
- § 382.65 — What are the requirements concerning on-board wheelchairs?
- § 382.67 — What is the requirement for priority space in the cabin to store passengers' wheelchairs?
- § 382.69 — What requirements must carriers meet concerning the accessibility of videos, DVDs, and other audio-visual presentations shown on-aircraft to individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing?
- § 382.71 — What other aircraft accessibility requirements apply to carriers?
Title 14 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.