14 CFR Part 382, Subpart H - Services on Aircraft
- § 382.111 — What services must carriers provide to passengers with a disability on board the aircraft?
- § 382.113 — What services are carriers not required to provide to passengers with a disability on board the aircraft?
- § 382.115 — What requirements apply to on-board safety briefings?
- § 382.117 — Must carriers permit passengers with a disability to travel with service animals?
- § 382.119 — What information must carriers give individuals with vision or hearing impairment on aircraft?
Title 14 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.