§ 30.50General requirements for filing import entries.
Electronic entry summary filing through the ABI, paper import entry summaries (CBP-7501), or paper record of vessel foreign repair or equipment purchase (CBP-226) shall be completed by the importer or its licensed import broker and filed directly with CBP in accordance with 19 CFR. Information on all mail and informal entries required for statistical and CBP purposes shall be reported, including value not subject to duty. Upon request, the importer or import broker shall provide the Census Bureau with information or documentation necessary to verify the accuracy of the reported information, or to resolve problems regarding the reported import transaction received by the Census Bureau.
(a) Import information for statistical purposes shall be filed for goods shipped as follows:
(1) Entering the United States from foreign countries.
(2) Admitted to U.S. FTZs.
(3) From the U.S. Virgin Islands.
(4) From other nonforeign areas (except Puerto Rico).
(b) Sources for collecting import statistics include the following:
(1) CBP's ABI Program (see 19 CFR Subpart A, Part 143).
(2) CBP-7501 paper entry summaries required for individual transactions (see 19 CFR Subpart B, Part 142).
(3) CBP-226, Record of Vessel Foreign Repair or Equipment Purchase (see 19 CFR 4.7 and 4.14).
(4) CBP-214, Application for Foreign Trade Zone Admission and/or Status Designation (Statistical copy).
(5) Automated Foreign Trade Zone Reporting Program (AFTZRP).
Title 15 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.