(a)Authorized reexports. All consignees may reexport items without approval from BIS under any one of the following circumstances, unless otherwise specifically excluded by the provisions of the EAR or by a condition placed on your SCL.
(1) Reexports that qualify for a License Exception authorized by part 740 of the EAR;
(2) Reexports to destinations approved by BIS through validation of Form BIS-752 and/or Form BIS-752-A according to the terms stated on the Form BIS-752 or BIS-752-A; or
(3) Reexports of items approved under an SCL to and among other consignees approved on the same SCL, provided that the items are eligible to the new destination in accordance with your approved SCL and § 752.3 of this part.
(b)Prohibitions. You are prohibited from the following activities without specific authorization from BIS:
(1) Transferring, reselling, or reexporting under your SCL any chemicals or chemical equipment identified with the letters “CB” in the applicable “Reason for Control” paragraph on the CCL (see Supplement No. 1 to part 774 of the EAR); and
(2) Reexporting under your SCL items identified by the letters NP in the applicable “Reason for Control” paragraph on the CCL to destinations not listed in country group A:4 (see Supplement No. 1 to part 740).
(c)Sourcing. Consignees who obtain U.S.-origin items abroad that are eligible for the SCL but that are subject to General Prohibitions One, Two, or Three (see part 736 of the EAR) may reexport them under the authority of your SCL, provided that they are reexported in accordance with the ICP required by § 752.11 of this part, and any other applicable conditions or reexport restriction placed on your SCL by BIS. Either the SCL holder or the consignee through the SCL holder must submit the sourcing request for reexport of items on Form BIS-752.