15 CFR Part 710 - GENERAL INFORMATION AND OVERVIEW OF THE CHEMICAL WEAPONS CONVENTION REGULATIONS (CWCR)
prev | next
- § 710.1 — Definitions of terms used in the Chemical Weapons Convention Regulations (CWCR).
- § 710.2 — Scope of the CWCR.
- § 710.3 — Purposes of the Convention and CWCR.
- § 710.4 — Overview of scheduled chemicals and examples of affected industries.
- § 710.5 — Authority.
- § 710.6 — Relationship between the Chemical Weapons Convention Regulations and the Export Administration Regulations, the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and the Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Regulations.
- Supplement No. 1 to Part 710 - States Parties to the Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production, Stockpiling, and Use of Chemical Weapons and on Their Destruction
- Supplement No. 2 to Part 710 - Definitions of Production
Title 15 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.