16 CFR 16.4 - Advisory Committee Management Officer.
(a) The Commission shall designate the Executive Director as the Advisory Committee Management Officer who shall:
(1) Exercise control and supervision over the establishment, procedures, and accomplishments of the advisory committees established by the Commission;
(2) Assemble and maintain the reports, records, and other papers of any advisory committee during its existence;
(3) Carry out, on behalf of the Commission, the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. 552, with respect to such reports, records, and other papers;
(4) Maintain in a single location a complete set for the charters and membership lists of each of the Commission's advisory committees;
(5) Maintain information on the nature, functions, and operations of each of the Commission's advisory committees; and
(6) Provide information on how to obtain copies of minutes of meetings and reports of each of the Commission's advisory committees.
Title 16 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.