In lieu of the balance sheet otherwise required by § 210.6-04 of this part, persons may substitute a statement of net assets if at least 95 percent of the amount of the person's total assets are represented by investments in securities of unaffiliated issuers. If presented in such instances, a statement of net assets shall consist of the following:
Statements of Net Assets
1. A schedule of investments in securities of unaffiliated issuers as prescribed in § 210.12-12.
2. The excess (or deficiency) of other assets over (under) total liabilities stated in one amount, except that any amounts due from or to officers, directors, controlled persons, or other affiliates, excluding any amounts owing to noncontrolled affiliates which arose in the ordinary course of business and which are subject to usual trade terms, shall be stated separately.
3. Disclosure shall be provided in the notes to the financial statements for any item required under §§ 210.6-04.10 to 210.6-04.13.
4. The balance of the amounts captioned as net assets. The number of outstanding shares and net asset value per share shall be shown parenthetically.
5. The information required by (i) § 210.6-04.16, (ii) § 210.6-04.17 and (iii) § 210.6-04.18 shall be furnished in a note to the financial statements.
Title 17 published on 2013-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.