17 CFR 210.9-05 - Foreign activities.
(a) General requirement. Separate disclosure concerning foreign activities shall be made for each period in which either (1) assets, or (2) revenue, or (3) income (loss) before income tax expense, or (4) net income (loss), each as associated with foreign activities, exceeded ten percent of the corresponding amount in the related financial statements.
(1) Disclose total identifiable assets (net of valuation allowances) associated with foreign activities.
(2) For each period for which an income statement is filed, state the amount of revenue, income (loss) before taxes, and net income (loss) associated with foreign activities. Disclose significant estimates and assumptions (including those related to the cost of capital) used in allocating revenue and expenses to foreign activities; describe the nature and effects of any changes in such estimates and assumptions which have a significant impact on interperiod comparability.
(3) The information in paragraph (b) (1) and (2) of this section shall be presented separately for each significant geographic area and in the aggregate for all other geographic areas not deemed significant.
(1) Foreign activities include loans and other revenues producing assets and transactions in which the debtor or customer, whether an affiliated or unaffiliated person, is domiciled outside the United States.
(2) The term revenue includes the total of the amount reported at §§ 210.9-04.5 and 210.9-04.13.
Title 17 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.