§ 229.1005(Item 1005) Past contacts, transactions, negotiations and agreements.
(a)Transactions. Briefly state the nature and approximate dollar amount of any transaction, other than those described in paragraphs (b) or (c) of this section, that occurred during the past two years, between the filing person (including any person specified in Instruction C of the schedule) and;
(1) The subject company or any of its affiliates that are not natural persons if the aggregate value of the transactions is more than one percent of the subject company's consolidated revenues for:
(i) The fiscal year when the transaction occurred; or
(ii) The past portion of the current fiscal year, if the transaction occurred in the current year; and
Instruction to Item 1005(a)(1): The information required by this Item may be based on information in the subject company's most recent filing with the Commission, unless the filing person has reason to believe the information is not accurate.
(2) Any executive officer, director or affiliate of the subject company that is a natural person if the aggregate value of the transaction or series of similar transactions with that person exceeds $60,000.
(b)Significant corporate events. Describe any negotiations, transactions or material contacts during the past two years between the filing person (including subsidiaries of the filing person and any person specified in Instruction C of the schedule) and the subject company or its affiliates concerning any:
(4) Tender offer for or other acquisition of any class of the subject company's securities;
(5) Election of the subject company's directors; or
(6) Sale or other transfer of a material amount of assets of the subject company.
(c)Negotiations or contacts. Describe any negotiations or material contacts concerning the matters referred to in paragraph (b) of this section during the past two years between:
(1) Any affiliates of the subject company; or
(2) The subject company or any of its affiliates and any person not affiliated with the subject company who would have a direct interest in such matters.
Instruction to paragraphs (b) and (c) of Item 1005: Identify the person who initiated the contacts or negotiations.
(d)Conflicts of interest. If material, describe any agreement, arrangement or understanding and any actual or potential conflict of interest between the filing person or its affiliates and:
(1) The subject company, its executive officers, directors or affiliates; or
(2) The offeror, its executive officers, directors or affiliates.
Instruction to Item 1005(d): If the filing person is the subject company, no disclosure called for by this paragraph is required in the document disseminated to security holders, so long as substantially the same information was filed with the Commission previously and disclosed in a proxy statement, report or other communication sent to security holders by the subject company in the past year. The document disseminated to security holders, however, must refer specifically to the discussion in the proxy statement, report or other communication that was sent to security holders previously. The information also must be filed as an exhibit to the schedule.
(e)Agreements involving the subject company's securities. Describe any agreement, arrangement, or understanding, whether or not legally enforceable, between the filing person (including any person specified in Instruction C of the schedule) and any other person with respect to any securities of the subject company. Name all persons that are a party to the agreements, arrangements, or understandings and describe all material provisions.
Instructions to Item 1005(e) 1. The information required by this Item includes: the transfer or voting of securities, joint ventures, loan or option arrangements, puts or calls, guarantees of loans, guarantees against loss, or the giving or withholding of proxies, consents or authorizations.
2. Include information for any securities that are pledged or otherwise subject to a contingency, the occurrence of which would give another person the power to direct the voting or disposition of the subject securities. No disclosure, however, is required about standard default and similar provisions contained in loan agreements.
Title 17 published on 2013-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.