§ 240.12f-3Termination or suspension of unlisted trading privileges.
(a) The issuer of any security for which unlisted trading privileges on any exchange have been continued or extended, or any broker or dealer who makes or creates a market for such security, or any other person having a bona fide interest in the question of termination or suspension of such unlisted trading privileges, may make application to the Commission for the termination or suspension of such unlisted trading privileges. One duly executed copy of such application shall be filed, and it shall contain the following information:
(1) Name and address of applicant;
(2) A brief statement of the applicant's interest in the question of termination or suspension of such unlisted trading privileges;
(3) Title of security;
(4) Names of issuer;
(5) Amount of such security issued and outstanding (number of shares of stock or principal amount of bonds), stating source of information;
(6) Annual volume of public trading in such security (number of shares of stock or principal amount of bonds) on such exchange for each of the three calendar years immediately preceding the date of such application, and monthly volume of trading in such security for each of the twelve calendar months immediately preceding the date of such application;
(7) Price range on such exchange for each of the twelve calendar months immediately preceding the date of such application; and
(8) A brief statement of the information in the applicant's possession, and the source thereof, with respect to (i) the extent of public trading in such security on such exchange, and (ii) the character of trading in such security on such exchange; and
(9) A brief statement that a copy of the instant application has been mailed, or otherwise personally provided, to the exchange from which the suspension or termination of unlisted trading privileges is sought, and to any other exchange on which such security is listed or traded pursuant to unlisted trading privileges.
(b) Unlisted trading privileges in any security on any national securities exchange may be suspended or terminated by such exchange in accordance with its rules.
(Secs. 12(f) and 23, 15 U.S.C. 78l and 78w)
[20 FR 6702, Sept. 13, 1955, as amended at 44 FR 75135, Dec. 19, 1979; 45 FR 36076, May 29, 1980; 60 FR 20896, Apr. 28, 1995]
Title 17 published on 2012-04-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 17.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.