(a)Proceedings to which applicable. Except as provided in paragraph (b) of this section, this subpart applies to proceedings of the Commission held in accordance with section 502(c) of the NGPA to provide for adjustments of:
(1) Commission rules, and
(2) Commission orders having the applicability and effect of a rule as defined in section 551(4) of title 5 of the United States Code (5 U.S.C. 551(4)) and issued under the NGPA, except orders issued under sections 301, 302, and 303 of the NGPA.
(b) This subpart does not apply to:
(1) Proceedings wherein the Commission by order grants an adjustment on its own motion or;
(2) Proceedings for which the Commission by order waives the provision of this subpart.
(c)Relationship to other rules.
(1) Where a provision of this subpart is inconsistent with a provision in another subpart of this part, the former provision controls.
(2) When provisions of other subparts of this part require Commission action, such provisions as applied under this subpart shall be deemed to require staff action. This subpart does not require a hearing to which subpart E applies.
[Order 225, 47 FR 19022, May 3, 1982, as amended by Order 478, 52 FR 28467, July 30, 1987]
Title 18 published on 2014-04-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 18.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.