18 CFR 385.2001 - Filings (Rule 2001).
prev | next
(1) Except as otherwise provided in this chapter, any document required to be filed with the Commission must comply with Rules 2001 to 2005 and must be submitted to the Secretary by:
(i) Mailing the document to the Secretary, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, 888 First Street, NE., Washington, DC 20426;
(iii) By filing via the Internet pursuant to Rule 2003 through the links provided at http://www.ferc.gov .
Note to paragraph (a)(1):
Assistance for filing via the Internet is available by calling (202) 502-6652 or 1-866-208-3676 (toll free), or by e-mail to FERCOnlineSupport@ferc.gov.
(2) Any document is considered filed, if in paper form, on the date stamped by the Secretary or, in the case of a document filed via the Internet, on the date indicated in the acknowledgment that will be sent immediately upon the Commission's receipt of a submission, unless the document is subsequently rejected. Any document received after regular business hours is considered filed on the next regular business day.
(1) If any filing does not comply with any applicable statute, rule, or order, the filing may be rejected, unless the filing is accompanied by a motion requesting a waiver of the applicable requirement of a rule or order and the motion is granted.
(3) Where a document is rejected under paragraph (b)(1) of this section, the Secretary, or the office director to whom the filing has been referred, will notify the submitter and indicate the deficiencies in the filing and the reason for the rejection.
(4) If a filing does not comply with any applicable requirement, all or part of the filing may be stricken. Any failure to reject a filing which is not in compliance with an applicable statute, rule, or order does not waive any obligation to comply with the requirements of this chapter.
Title 18 published on 2013-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.