18 CFR 3b.3 - Notice requirements.
(a) The Commission will publish at least annually in the Federal Register a notice identifying the systems of records currently maintained by the Commission. For each system of records, the notice will include the following information:
(4) The specific statutory provision or executive order, or rule or regulation issued pursuant thereto, authorizing the maintenance of the information contained in the system;
(5) Each routine use of the records contained in the system, including the categories of users and the purposes of such use;
(6) The policies and practices regarding the storage, retrievability, access controls, and retention and disposal of the records;
(7) The title and business address of the Commission official who is responsible for the system of records;
(8) The procedures whereby an individual can be notified at his request if the system of records contains a record pertaining to him;
(9) The procedures whereby an individual can be notified at his request how he can gain access to any record pertaining to him contained in the system of records, and how he can contest its contents; and
(b) At least thirty days prior to its operation, the Commission will publish in the Federal Register a notice of its intention to establish a new system of records reciting the information required pursuant to paragraphs (a) (1) through (10) of this section and notice of any major change to an existing system.
(c) The Commission will publish in the Federal Register a notice of its intention to establish any new or intended routine use of the information in an existing system of records at least thirty days prior to the disclosure of the record for that routine use. A new routine use is one which involves disclosure of records for a new purpose compatible with the purpose for which the record is maintained or which involves disclosure to a new recipient or category of recipients. At a minimum, the notice will contain the following information:
Title 18 published on 2013-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.