18 CFR 5.11 - Potential Applicant's proposed study plan and study plan meetings.
(a) Within 45 days following the deadline for filing of comments on the pre-application document, including information and study requests, the potential applicant must file with the Commission a proposed study plan.
(3) Provisions for periodic progress reports, including the manner and extent to which information will be shared; and sufficient time for technical review of the analysis and results; and
(4) If the potential applicant does not adopt a requested study, an explanation of why the request was not adopted, with reference to the criteria set forth in § 5.9(b).
(c) The potential applicant's proposed study plan must also include provisions for the initial and updated study reports and meetings provided for in § 5.15.
(2) Address any known resource management goals of the agencies or Indian tribes with jurisdiction over the resource to be studied;
(3) Describe existing information concerning the subject of the study proposal, and the need for additional information;
(4) Explain any nexus between project operations and effects (direct, indirect, and/or cumulative) on the resource to be studied;
(5) Explain how any proposed study methodology (including any preferred data collection and analysis techniques, or objectively quantified information, and a schedule including appropriate field season(s) and the duration) is consistent with generally accepted practice in the scientific community or, as appropriate, considers any known tribal interests;
(e) The potential applicant's proposed study plan must be accompanied by a proposal for conducting a study plan meeting or meetings during the 90-day period provided for in § 5.12 for the purpose of clarifying the potential applicant's proposed study plan and any initial information gathering or study requests, and to resolve any outstanding issues with respect to the proposed study plan. The initial study plan meeting must be held no later than 30 days after the deadline date for filing of the potential applicant's proposed study plan.
Title 18 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.