18 CFR 50.7 - Applications: exhibits.
Each exhibit must contain a title page showing the applicant's name, title of the exhibit, the proper letter designation of the exhibit, and, if 10 or more pages, a table of contents, citing by page, section number or subdivision, the component elements or matters contained in the exhibit.
(a) Exhibit A—Articles of incorporation and bylaws. If the applicant is not an individual, a conformed copy of its articles of incorporation and bylaws, or other similar documents.
(b) Exhibit B—State authorization. For each State where the applicant is authorized to do business, a statement showing the date of authorization, the scope of the business the applicant is authorized to carry on and all limitations, if any, including expiration dates and renewal obligations. A conformed copy of applicant's authorization to do business in each State affected must be supplied upon request.
(c) Exhibit C—Company officials. A list of the names and business addresses of the applicant's officers and directors, or similar officials if the applicant is not a corporation.
(d) Exhibit D—Other pending applications and filings. A list of other applications and filings submitted by the applicant that are pending before the Commission at the time of the filing of an application and that directly and significantly affect the proposed project, including an explanation of any material effect the grant or denial of those other applications and filings will have on the application and of any material effect the grant or denial of the application will have on those other applications and filings.
(e) Exhibit E—Maps of general location of facilities. The general location map required under § 50.5(c) must be provided as Exhibit E. Detailed maps required by other exhibits must be filed in those exhibits, in a format determined during the pre-filing process in § 50.5.
(f) Exhibit F—Environmental report. An environmental report as specified in §§ 380.3 and 380.16 of this chapter. The applicant must submit all appropriate revisions to Exhibit F whenever route or site changes are filed. These revisions must identify the locations by mile post and describe all other specific differences resulting from the route or site changes, and should not simply provide revised totals for the resources affected. The format of the environmental report filing will be determined during the pre-filing process required under § 50.5.
(v) Line design features for minimizing television and/or radio interference cause by operation of the proposed facilities; and
(vi) Line design features that minimize audible noise during fog/rain caused by operation of the proposed facilities, including comparing expected audible noise levels to the applicable Federal, State, and local requirements.
(vi) A list of the names of all new (and existing if applicable) substations or switching stations that will be associated with the proposed new transmission line.
(iv) A brief description of the area traversed by the proposed transmission line, including a description of the general land uses in the area and the type of terrain crossed by the proposed line;
(4) Assumptions, bases, formulae, and methods used in the development and preparation of the diagrams and accompanying data, and a technical description providing the following information:
(5) If the proposed interconnection is an overhead line, the following additional information also must be provided:
(ii) A full description and drawing of a typical supporting structure including strength specifications;
(6) If an underground or underwater interconnection is proposed, the following additional information also must be provided:
(ii) Type of cable and a description of any required supporting equipment, such as insulation medium pressurizing or forced cooling;
(8) Any other data or information not previously identified that has been identified as a minimum requirement for the siting of a transmission line in the State in which the facility will be located.
(h) Exhibit H—System analysis data. An analysis evaluating the impact the proposed facilities will have on the existing electric transmission system performance, including:
(2) Power flow cases used to analyze the proposed and future transmission system under anticipated load growth, operating conditions, variations in power import and export levels, and additional transmission facilities required for system reliability. The cases must:
(i) Provide all files to model normal, single contingency, multiple contingency, and special protective systems, including the special protective systems' automatic switching or load shedding system; and
(ii) State the assumptions, criteria, and guidelines upon which they are based and take into consideration transmission facility loading; first contingency incremental transfer capability (FCITC); normal incremental transfer capability (NITC); system protection; and system stability.
(3) A stability analysis including study assumptions, criteria, and guidelines used in the analysis, including load shedding allowables.
(i) An explanation of how the proposed project will improve system reliability over the long and short term;
(ii) An analysis of how the proposed project will impact long term regional transmission expansion plans;
(iii) An analysis of how the proposed project will impact congestion on the applicant's entire system; and
(6) Detailed single-line diagrams, including existing system facilities identified by name and circuit number, that show system transmission elements, in relation to the project and other principal interconnected system elements, as well as power flow and loss data that represent system operating conditions.
(2) The estimated capital cost and estimated annual operations and maintenance expense of each proposed environmental measure.
(3) A statement and evaluation of the consequences of denial of the transmission line permit application.
(j) Exhibit J—Construction, operation, and management. A concise statement providing arrangements for supervision, management, engineering, accounting, legal, or other similar service to be rendered in connection with the construction or operation of the project, if not to be performed by employees of the applicant, including reference to any existing or contemplated agreements, together with a statement showing any affiliation between the applicant and any parties to the agreements or arrangements.
Title 18 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.