(a) For purposes of General Note 25(b)(ii), HTSUS, a good is eligible for treatment as an originating good under the Integrated Sourcing Initiative if:
(1) The good, in its condition as imported, is both classified in a tariff provision enumerated in the first column of General Note 25(m), HTSUS, and described opposite that tariff provision in the list of information technology articles set forth in the second column of General Note 25(m), HTSUS;
(2) The good, regardless of its origin, is imported into the territory of the United States from the territory of Singapore. If a product of a non-Party, the good must have been imported into Singapore prior to its importation into the territory of the United States; and
(3) The good satisfies the conditions and requirements of § 10.542 relating to third country transportation.
(b) A good enumerated in General Note 25(m), HTSUS, that is used in the production of another good in Singapore will not be considered an originating material for purposes of determining the eligibility for preferential tariff treatment of such other good unless:
(1) The good enumerated in General Note 25(m), HTSUS, satisfies an applicable rule of origin set out in General Note 25(o), HTSUS; or
(2) The good enumerated in General Note 25(m), HTSUS, is imported into the territory of Singapore from the territory of the United States prior to being used in the production of a good in Singapore.
Title 19 published on 2013-04-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 19.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.