19 CFR Part 103, Subpart B - Production or Disclosure in Federal, State, Local, and Foreign Proceedings
- § 103.21 — Purpose and definitions.
- § 103.22 — Procedure in the event of a demand for Customs information in any federal, state, or local civil proceeding or administrative action.
- § 103.23 — Factors in determining whether to disclose information pursuant to a demand.
- § 103.24 — Procedure in the event a decision concerning a demand is not made prior to the time a response to the demand is required.
- § 103.25 — Procedure in the event of an adverse ruling.
- § 103.26 — Procedure in the event of a demand for Customs information in a state or local criminal proceeding.
- § 103.27 — Procedure in the event of a demand for Customs information in a foreign proceeding.
T.D. 96-36, 61 FR 19838, May 3, 1996, unless otherwise noted.
Title 19 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.