2 CFR Part 1401, Subpart C - Requirements for Recipients Other Than Individuals
- § 1401.300 — What must I do to comply with this part?
- § 1401.305 — What must I include in my drug-free workplace statement?
- § 1401.310 — To whom must I distribute my drug-free workplace statement?
- § 1401.315 — What must I include in my drug-free awareness program?
- § 1401.320 — By when must I publish my drug-free workplace statement and establish my drug-free awareness program?
- § 1401.325 — What actions must I take concerning employees who are convicted of drug violations in the workplace?
- § 1401.330 — How and when must I identify workplaces?
- § 1401.335 — Whom in the DOI does a recipient other than an individual notify about a criminal drug conviction?
Title 2 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.