2 CFR Part 2200 - NONPROCUREMENT DEBARMENT AND SUSPENSION
prev | next
- § 2200.10 — What does this part do?
- § 2200.20 — Does this part apply to me?
- § 2200.30 — What policies and procedures must I follow?
- § 2200.137 — Who in the Corporation for National and Community Service may grant an exception to let an excluded person participate in a covered transaction?
- § 2200.220 — What contracts and subcontracts, in addition to those listed in 2 CFR 180.220, are covered transactions?
- § 2200.332 — What methods must I use to pass requirements down to participants at lower tiers with whom I intend to do business?
- § 2200.437 — What method do I use to communicate to a participant the requirements described in the OMB guidance at 2 CFR 180.435?
Title 2 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.