(a) The Board may request employers to submit adjustments to correct employee accounts when:
(1) Errors are detected in processing employers' annual report;
(2) An employee shows that the amount of service or compensation reported by the employer to the employee's account was not correct; or
(3) An employee shows that he or she should have been credited with service and compensation for a period for which the employer reported no service and compensation.
(b) Employers may submit adjustment reports to:
(1) Correct service and compensation previously reported; and
(2) Report service and compensation that was omittted from a previous report.
(c) Employers submitting adjustment reports covering pay for time lost as an employee shall report this compensation as provided for in § 211.3 of this chapter. Adjustment reports may be submitted to the Board each month.
(Approved by the Office of Management and Budget under control number 3220-0008)
[49 FR 46729, Nov. 28, 1984. Redesignated and amended at 63 FR 32613, June 15, 1998]
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.