20 CFR 498.206 - Prehearing conferences.
(a) The ALJ will schedule at least one prehearing conference, and may schedule additional prehearing conferences as appropriate, upon reasonable notice to the parties.
(2) The necessity or desirability of amendments to the pleadings, including the need for a more definite statement;
(3) Stipulations and admissions of fact as to the contents and authenticity of documents and deadlines for challenges, if any, to the authenticity of documents;
(5) Whether a party chooses to waive appearance at a hearing and to submit only documentary evidence (subject to the objection of other parties) and written argument;
(7) The time and place for the hearing and dates for the exchange of witness lists and of proposed exhibits;
(9) Such other matters as may tend to encourage the fair, just, and expeditious disposition of the proceedings; and
(c) The ALJ shall issue an order containing the matters agreed upon by the parties or ordered by the ALJ at a prehearing conference.
[61 FR 65469, Dec. 13, 1996]
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.