20 CFR 645.250 - What procedures apply to the resolution of findings arising from audits, investigations, monitoring and oversight reviews?
(1) The WtW grantee is responsible for the resolution of findings that arise from its monitoring reviews, investigations and audits (including OMB Circular A-133 audits) of subrecipients.
(2) A State or competitive grantee, as appropriate, must use the audit resolution, debt collection and appeal procedures that it uses for other Federal grant programs.
(3) If a State or competitive grantee, as appropriate, does not have such procedures, it must prescribe standards and procedures for the WtW grant program.
(1) The Secretary is responsible for the resolution of findings that arise from Federal audits, monitoring reviews, investigations, incident reports, and recipient level OMB Circular A-133 audits.
(2) The Secretary will use the DOL audit resolution process, consistent with the Single Audit Act of 1996 and OMB Circular A-133.
(3) A final determination issued by a grant officer pursuant to this process may be appealed to the DOL Office of Administrative Law Judges under the procedures at § 645.800.
Title 20 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.