What factors will be used in measuring State performance?
(a) The Department will use the following factors to measure State performance:
(1) Job entry rate as measured by the proportion of WtW participants who enter either subsidized employment or unsubsidized employment,
(2) Substantive job entry rate as measured by the proportion of WtW participants who are placed in or who have moved into subsidized or unsubsidized employment of 30 hours or more per week,
(3) Retention as measured by the proportion of WtW participants who remain in unsubsidized employment six months in the second subsequent quarter after the quarter in which placement occurred after initial placement, and
(4) Measured earnings gains of WtW participants who remain in unsubsidized employment six months after initial placement.
(b) The formula for calculating the performance bonus is weighted as follows:
(1) 30 percent on job entry rate,
(2) 30 percent on substantive job entry rate,
(3) 20 percent on retention in unsubsidized employment,
(4) 20 percent on earnings gains in unsubsidized employment.
The formula will reflect general economic conditions on a State-by-State basis.
(c) The formula shall serve as the basis for the award of FY 2000 bonus grants based on successful performance to be made in FY 2001 ( section 403(a)(5)(E) ).
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.