20 CFR 655.1015 - Written notice and service of Administrator's determination.
(a) The Administrator's written determination, issued pursuant to §§ 655.1005 and 655.1010 of this part, shall be served on the employer by personal service or by certified mail at the address of the employer or the employer's agent shown on the attestation. Where service by certified mail is not accepted by the employer, the Administrator may exercise discretion to serve the determination by regular mail.
(b) The Administrator's written determination, issued pursuant to §§ 655.1005 and 655.1010 of this part, shall:
(1) Set forth the Administrator's determination of the violation(s) and the Administrator's reason or reasons therefor.
(2) Inform the employer that it may request a hearing pursuant to § 655.1020 of this part.
(3) Inform the employer that in the absence of a timely request for a hearing, received by the Chief Administrative Law Judge within 15 calendar days of the date of the determination, the determination of the Administrator shall become final and not appealable.
(4) Set forth the procedure for requesting a hearing, and give the addresses of the Chief Administrative Law Judge (with whom the request must be filed) and the representative of the Solicitor of Labor (who must be served with a copy of the request).
(5) Inform the employer that, if no timely request for a hearing is filed pursuant to § 655.1020 of this part, the employer shall be disqualified from employing F-1 students, effective upon the expiration of the period for filing a request for a hearing. In such event, the Administrator shall, pursuant to § 655.1055 of this part, notify ETA and the Attorney General of the occurrence of a violation by the employer, and that the employer has been disqualified from employing F-1 students.
Title 20 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.