20 CFR 662.200 - Who are the required One-Stop partners?
prev | next
(a) WIA section 121(b)(1) identifies the entities that are required partners in the local One-Stop systems.
(b) The required partners are the entities that are responsible for administering the following programs and activities in the local area:
(2) Programs authorized under the Wagner-Peyser Act (29 U.S.C. 49 et seq.); (WIA sec. 121(b)(1)(B)(ii));
(3) Adult education and literacy activities authorized under title II of WIA; (WIA sec. 121(b)(1)(B)(iii));
(4) Programs authorized under parts A and B of title I of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. 720 et seq.); (WIA sec. 121(b)(1)(B)(iv));
(6) Senior community service employment activities authorized under title V of the Older Americans Act of 1965 (42 U.S.C. 3056 et seq.); (WIA sec. 121(b)(1)(B)(vi));
(7) Postsecondary vocational education activities under the Carl D. Perkins Vocational and Applied Technology Education Act (20 U.S.C. 2301 et seq.); (WIA sec. 121(b)(1)(B)(vii));
(8) Trade Adjustment Assistance and NAFTA Transitional Adjustment Assistance activities authorized under chapter 2 of title II of the Trade Act of 1974, as amended (19 U.S.C. 2271 et seq.) and Section 123(c)(2) of the Trade Adjustment Assistance Reform Act of 2002 (Pub. L. 107-210), respectively; see (WIA sec. 121(b)(1)(B)(viii));
(9) Activities authorized under chapter 41 of title 38, U.S.C. (local veterans' employment representatives and disabled veterans outreach programs); (WIA sec. 121(b)(1)(B)(ix));
(10) Employment and training activities carried out under the Community Services Block Grant (42 U.S.C. 9901 et seq.); (WIA sec. 121(b)(1)(B)(x));
(11) Employment and training activities carried out by the Department of Housing and Urban Development; (WIA sec. 121(b)(1)(B)(xi)); and
(12) Programs authorized under State unemployment compensation laws (in accordance with applicable Federal law); (WIA sec. 121(b)(1)(B)(xii).)
Title 20 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.