20 CFR 662.210 - What other entities may serve as One-Stop partners?
(a) WIA provides that other entities that carry out a human resource program, including Federal, State, or local programs and programs in the private sector may serve as additional partners in the One-Stop system if the Local Board and chief elected official(s) approve the entity's participation.
(1) TANF programs authorized under part A of title IV of the Social Security Act (42 U.S.C. 601 et seq.);
(2) Employment and training programs authorized under section 6(d)(4) of the Food Stamp Act of 1977 (7 U.S.C. 2015(d)(4));
(3) Work programs authorized under section 6(o) of the Food Stamp Act of 1977 (7 U.S.C. 2015(o));
(4) Programs authorized under the National and Community Service Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. 12501 et seq.); and
(5) Other appropriate Federal, State or local programs, including programs related to transportation and housing and programs in the private sector. (WIA sec. 121(b)(2).)
Title 20 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.