20 CFR 664.410 - Must local programs include each of the ten program elements listed in WIA section 129(c)(2) as options available to youth participants?
(1) Tutoring, study skills training, and instruction leading to secondary school completion, including dropout prevention strategies;
(4) Paid and unpaid work experiences, including internships and job shadowing, as provided in §§ 664.460 and 664.470;
(6) Leadership development opportunities, which include community service and peer-centered activities encouraging responsibility and other positive social behaviors;
(7) Supportive services, which may include the services listed in § 664.440;
(8) Adult mentoring for a duration of at least twelve (12) months, that may occur both during and after program participation;
(9) Followup services, as provided in § 664.450; and
(10) Comprehensive guidance and counseling, including drug and alcohol abuse counseling, as well as referrals to counseling, as appropriate to the needs of the individual youth.
Title 20 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.