What services may INA grantees provide to or for employers under section 166?
(a) INA grantees may provide a variety of services to employers in their areas. These services may include:
(1) Workforce planning which involves the recruitment of current or potential program participants, including job restructuring services;
(2) Recruitment and assessment of potential employees, with priority given to potential employees who are or who might become eligible for program services;
(3) Pre-employment training;
(4) Customized training;
(5) On-the-Job training (OJT);
(6) Post-employment services, including training and support services to encourage job retention and upgrading;
(7) Work experience for public or private sector work sites;
(8) Other innovative forms of worksite training.
(b) In addition to the services listed in paragraph (a) of this section, other grantee-determined services (as described in the grantee's Two Year Plan) which are intended to assist eligible participants to obtain or retain employment may also be provided to or for employers.
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.