20 CFR Part 10, Subpart D - Medical and Related Benefits
Emergency Medical Care
- § 10.300 — What are the basic rules for authorizing emergency medical care?
- § 10.301 — May the physician designated on Form CA-16 refer the employee to another medical specialist or medical facility?
- § 10.302 — Should the employer authorize medical care if he or she doubts that the injury occurred, or that it is work-related?
- § 10.303 — Should the employer use a Form CA-16 to authorize medical testing when an employee is exposed to a workplace hazard just once?
- § 10.304 — Are there any exceptions to these procedures for obtaining medical care?
Medical Treatment and Related Issues
- § 10.310 — What are the basic rules for obtaining medical care?
- § 10.311 — What are the special rules for the services of chiropractors?
- § 10.312 — What are the special rules for the services of clinical psychologists?
- § 10.313 — Will OWCP pay for preventive treatment?
- § 10.314 — Will OWCP pay for the services of an attendant?
- § 10.315 — Will OWCP pay for transportation to obtain medical treatment?
- § 10.316 — After selecting a treating physician, may an employee choose to be treated by another physician instead?
Directed Medical Examinations
- § 10.320 — Can OWCP require an employee to be examined by another physician?
- § 10.321 — What happens if the opinion of the physician selected by OWCP differs from the opinion of the physician selected by the employee?
- § 10.322 — Who pays for second opinion and referee examinations?
- § 10.323 — What are the penalties for failing to report for or obstructing a second opinion or referee examination?
- § 10.324 — May an employer require an employee to undergo a physical examination in connection with a work-related injury?
- § 10.330 — What are the requirements for medical reports?
- § 10.331 — How and when should the medical report be submitted?
- § 10.332 — What additional medical information will OWCP require to support continuing payment of benefits?
- § 10.333 — What additional medical information will OWCP require to support a claim for a schedule award?
- Medical Bills
Title 20 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.