20 CFR Part 1002, Subpart B - Anti-Discrimination and Anti-Retaliation
Protection From Employer Discrimination and Retaliation
- § 1002.18 — What status or activity is protected from employer discrimination by USERRA?
- § 1002.19 — What activity is protected from employer retaliation by USERRA?
- § 1002.20 — Does USERRA protect an individual who does not actually perform service in the uniformed services?
- § 1002.21 — Do the Act's prohibitions against discrimination and retaliation apply to all employment positions?
- § 1002.22 — Who has the burden of proving discrimination or retaliation in violation of USERRA?
- § 1002.23 — What must the individual show to carry the burden of proving that the employer discriminated or retaliated against him or her?
Title 20 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.