20 CFR Part 1002, Subpart E - Reemployment Rights and Benefits
- Prompt Reemployment
- § 1002.191 — What position is the employee entitled to upon reemployment?
- § 1002.192 — How is the specific reemployment position determined?
- § 1002.193 — Does the reemployment position include elements such as seniority, status, and rate of pay?
- § 1002.194 — Can the application of the escalator principle result in adverse consequences when the employee is reemployed?
- § 1002.195 — What other factors can determine the reemployment position?
- § 1002.196 — What is the employee's reemployment position if the period of service was less than 91 days?
- § 1002.197 — What is the reemployment position if the employee's period of service in the uniformed services was more than 90 days?
- § 1002.198 — What efforts must the employer make to help the employee become qualified for the reemployment position?
- § 1002.199 — What priority must the employer follow if two or more returning employees are entitled to reemployment in the same position?
Seniority Rights and Benefits
- § 1002.210 — What seniority rights does an employee have when reemployed following a period of uniformed service?
- § 1002.211 — Does USERRA require the employer to use a seniority system?
- § 1002.212 — How does a person know whether a particular right or benefit is a seniority-based right or benefit?
- § 1002.213 — How can the employee demonstrate a reasonable certainty that he or she would have received the seniority right or benefit if he or she had remained continuously employed during the period of service?
- § 1002.225 — Is the employee entitled to any specific reemployment benefits if he or she has a disability that was incurred in, or aggravated during, the period of service?
- § 1002.226 — If the employee has a disability that was incurred in, or aggravated during, the period of service, what efforts must the employer make to help him or her become qualified for the reemployment position?
- Rate of Pay
- Protection Against Discharge
Pension Plan Benefits
- § 1002.259 — How does USERRA protect an employee's pension benefits?
- § 1002.260 — What pension benefit plans are covered under USERRA?
- § 1002.261 — Who is responsible for funding any plan obligation to provide the employee with pension benefits?
- § 1002.262 — When is the employer required to make the plan contribution that is attributable to the employee's period of uniformed service?
- § 1002.263 — Does the employee pay interest when he or she makes up missed contributions or elective deferrals?
- § 1002.264 — Is the employee allowed to repay a previous distribution from a pension benefits plan upon being reemployed?
- § 1002.265 — If the employee is reemployed with his or her pre-service employer, is the employee's pension benefit the same as if he or she had remained continuously employed?
- § 1002.266 — What are the obligations of a multiemployer pension benefit plan under USERRA?
- § 1002.267 — How is compensation during the period of service calculated in order to determine the employee's pension benefits, if benefits are based on compensation?
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.