20 CFR Part 30, Subpart B - Filing Claims; Evidence and Burden of Proof; Special Procedures for Certain Cancer Claims
Filing Claims for Benefits Under EEOICPA
- § 30.100 — In general, how does an employee file an initial claim for benefits?
- § 30.101 — In general, how is a survivor's claim filed?
- § 30.102 — In general, how does an employee file a claim for additional impairment or wage-loss under Part E of EEOICPA?
- § 30.103 — How does a claimant make sure that OWCP has the evidence necessary to process the claim?
- Verification of Alleged Employment
Evidence and Burden of Proof
- § 30.110 — Who is entitled to compensation under the Act?
- § 30.111 — What is the claimant's responsibility with respect to burden of proof, production of documents, presumptions, and affidavits?
- § 30.112 — What kind of evidence is needed to establish covered employment and how will that evidence be evaluated?
- § 30.113 — What are the requirements for written medical documentation, contemporaneous records, and other records or documents?
- § 30.114 — What kind of evidence is needed to establish a compensable medical condition and how will that evidence be evaluated?
- Special Procedures for Certain Radiogenic Cancer Claims
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.