20 CFR Part 410, Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
- § 10.0 — What are the provisions of the FECA, in general?
- § 10.1 — What rules govern the administration of the FECA and this chapter?
- § 10.2 — What do these regulations contain?
- § 10.3 — Have the collection of information requirements of this part been approved by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB)?
- Definitions and Forms
Information in Program Records
- § 10.10 — Are all documents relating to claims filed under the FECA considered confidential?
- § 10.11 — Who maintains custody and control of FECA records?
- § 10.12 — How may a FECA claimant or beneficiary obtain copies of protected records?
- § 10.13 — What process is used by a person who wants to correct FECA-related documents?
Rights and Penalties
- § 10.15 — May compensation rights be waived?
- § 10.16 — What criminal and civil penalties may be imposed in connection with a claim under the FECA?
- § 10.17 — Is a beneficiary who defrauds the Government in connection with a claim for benefits still entitled to those benefits?
- § 10.18 — Can a beneficiary who is incarcerated based on a felony conviction still receive benefits?
Title 20 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.