20 CFR Part 411, Subpart C - Suspension of Continuing Disability Reviews for Beneficiaries Who Are Using a Ticket
- § 411.160 — What does this subpart do?
- § 411.165 — How does using a ticket under the Ticket to Work program affect my continuing disability reviews?
- § 411.166 — Glossary of terms used in this subpart.
- § 411.167 — What is an educational institution or a technical, trade or vocational school?
- § 411.170 — When does the period of using a ticket begin?
- § 411.171 — When does the period of using a ticket end?
- § 411.175 — What if a continuing disability review is begun before my ticket is in use?
- § 411.180 — What is timely progress toward self-supporting employment?
- § 411.192 — What choices do I have if I am unable to make timely progress toward self-supporting employment?
- § 411.200 — How will the PM conduct my progress reviews?
- § 411.205 — What if I disagree with the PM's decision about whether I am making timely progress toward self-supporting employment?
- Failure To Make Timely Progress
- The Extension Period
Title 20 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.