20 CFR Part 641, Subpart B - Coordination With the Workforce Investment Act
- § 641.200 — What is the relationship between the SCSEP and the Workforce Investment Act?
- § 641.210 — What services, in addition to the applicable core services, must SCSEP grantees and sub-recipients provide through the One-Stop delivery system?
- § 641.220 — Does title I of WIA require the SCSEP to use OAA funds for individuals who are not eligible for SCSEP services or for services that are not authorized under the OAA?
- § 641.230 — Must the individual assessment conducted by the SCSEP grantee or sub-recipient and the assessment performed by the One-Stop delivery system be accepted for use by either entity to determine the individual's need for services in the SCSEP and adult programs under title I-B of WIA?
- § 641.240 — Are SCSEP participants eligible for intensive and training services under title I of WIA?
Title 20 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.