20 CFR Part 652, Subpart C - Wagner-Peyser Act Services in a One-Stop Delivery System Environment
prev | next
- § 652.200 — What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 652.201 — What is the role of the State agency in the One-Stop delivery system?
- § 652.202 — May local Employment Service Offices exist outside of the One-Stop service delivery system?
- § 652.203 — Who is responsible for funds authorized under the Act in the workforce investment system?
- § 652.204 — Must funds authorized under section 7(b) of the Act (the Governor's reserve) flow through the One-Stop delivery system?
- § 652.205 — May funds authorized under the Act be used to supplement funding for labor exchange programs authorized under separate legislation?
- § 652.206 — May a State use funds authorized under the Act to provide “core services” and “intensive services” as defined in WIA?
- § 652.207 — How does a State meet the requirement for universal access to services provided under the Act?
- § 652.208 — How are core services and intensive services related to the methods of service delivery described in § 652.207(b)(2)?
- § 652.209 — What are the requirements under the Act for providing reemployment services and other activities to referred UI claimants?
- § 652.210 — What are the Act's requirements for administration of the work test and assistance to UI claimants?
- § 652.211 — What are State planning requirements under the Act?
- § 652.212 — When should a State submit modifications to the five-year plan?
- § 652.213 — What information must a State include when the plan is modified?
- § 652.214 — How often may a State submit modifications to the plan?
- § 652.215 — Do any provisions in WIA change the requirement that State merit-staff employees must deliver services provided under the Act?
- § 652.216 — May the One-Stop operator provide guidance to State merit-staff employees in accordance with the Act?
65 FR 49462, Aug. 11, 2000, unless otherwise noted.
Title 20 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.