20 CFR Part 655, Subpart H - Labor Condition Applications and Requirements for Employers Seeking To Employ Nonimmigrants on H-1b Visas in Specialty Occupations...To Employ Nonimmigrants on H-1b1 and E-3 Visas in Specialty Occupations
- § 655.700 — What statutory provisions govern the employment of H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 nonimmigrants and how do employers apply for H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 visas?
- § 655.705 — What Federal agencies are involved in the H-1B and H-1B1 programs, and what are the responsibilities of those agencies and of employers?
- § 655.710 — What is the procedure for filing a complaint?
- § 655.715 — Definitions.
- § 655.720 — Where are labor condition applications (LCAs) to be filed and processed?
- § 655.721 — [Reserved]
- § 655.730 — What is the process for filing a labor condition application?
- § 655.731 — What is the first LCA requirement, regarding wages?
- § 655.732 — What is the second LCA requirement, regarding working conditions?
- § 655.733 — What is the third LCA requirement, regarding strikes and lockouts?
- § 655.734 — What is the fourth LCA requirement, regarding notice?
- § 655.735 — What are the special provisions for short-term placement of H-1B nonimmigrants at place(s) of employment outside the area(s) of intended employment listed on the LCA?
- § 655.736 — What are H-1B-dependent employers and willful violators?
- § 655.737 — What are “exempt” H-1B nonimmigrants, and how does their employment affect the additional attestation obligations of H-1B-dependent employers and willful violator employers?
- § 655.738 — What are the “non-displacement of U.S. workers” obligations that apply to H-1B-dependent employers and willful violators, and how do they operate?
- § 655.739 — What is the “recruitment of U.S. workers” obligation that applies to H-1B-dependent employers and willful violators, and how does it operate?
- § 655.740 — What actions are taken on labor condition applications?
- § 655.750 — What is the validity period of the labor condition application?
- § 655.760 — What records are to be made available to the public, and what records are to be retained?
59 FR 65659, 65676, Dec. 20, 1994, unless otherwise noted.
Title 20 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.