20 CFR Part 655, Subpart L - What Requirements Must a Facility Meet to Employ H-1C Nonimmigrant Workers as Registered Nurses?
- § 655.1100 — What are the purposes, procedures and applicability of these regulations in subparts L and M of this part?
- § 655.1101 — What are the responsibilities of the government agencies and the facilities that participate in the H-1C program?
- § 655.1102 — What are the definitions of terms that are used in these regulations?
- § 655.1110 — What requirements are imposed in the filing of an attestation?
- § 655.1111 — Element I—What hospitals are eligible to participate in the H-1C program?
- § 655.1112 — Element II—What does “no adverse effect on wages and working conditions” mean?
- § 655.1113 — Element III—What does “facility wage rate” mean?
- § 655.1114 — Element IV—What are the timely and significant steps an H-1C employer must take to recruit and retain U.S. nurses?
- § 655.1115 — Element V—What does “no strike/lockout or layoff” mean?
- § 655.1116 — Element VI—What notification must facilities provide to registered nurses?
- § 655.1117 — Element VII—What are the limitations as to the number of H-1C nonimmigrants that a facility may employ?
- § 655.1118 — Element VIII—What are the limitations as to where the H-1C nonimmigrant may be employed?
- § 655.1130 — What criteria does the Department use to determine whether or not to certify an Attestation?
- § 655.1132 — When will the Department suspend or invalidate an approved Attestation?
- § 655.1135 — What appeals procedures are available concerning ETA's actions on a facility's Attestation?
- § 655.1150 — What materials must be available to the public?
Title 20 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.