20 CFR Part 663, Subpart F - Priority and Special Populations
- § 663.600 — What priority must be given to low-income adults and public assistance recipients served with adult funds under title I?
- § 663.610 — Does the statutory priority for use of adult funds also apply to dislocated worker funds?
- § 663.620 — How do the Welfare-to-Work program and the TANF program relate to the One-Stop delivery system?
- § 663.630 — How does a displaced homemaker qualify for services under title I?
- § 663.640 — May an individual with a disability whose family does not meet income eligibility criteria under the Act be eligible for priority as a low-income adult?
Title 20 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.