20 CFR Part 667, Subpart B - Administrative Rules, Costs and Limitations
- § 667.200 — What general fiscal and administrative rules apply to the use of WIA title I funds?
- § 667.210 — What administrative cost limits apply to Workforce Investment Act title I grants?
- § 667.220 — What Workforce Investment Act title I functions and activities constitute the costs of administration subject to the administrative cost limit?
- § 667.250 — What requirements relate to the enforcement of the Military Selective Service Act?
- § 667.255 — Are there special rules that apply to veterans when income is a factor in eligibility determinations?
- § 667.260 — May WIA title I funds be spent for construction?
- § 667.262 — Are employment generating activities, or similar activities, allowable under WIA title I?
- § 667.264 — What other activities are prohibited under title I of WIA?
- § 667.266 — What are the limitations related to religious activities?
- § 667.268 — What prohibitions apply to the use of WIA title I funds to encourage business relocation?
- § 667.269 — What procedures and sanctions apply to violations of §§ 667.260 through 667.268?
- § 667.270 — What safeguards are there to ensure that participants in Workforce Investment Act employment and training activities do not displace other employees?
- § 667.272 — What wage and labor standards apply to participants in activities under title I of WIA?
- § 667.274 — What health and safety standards apply to the working conditions of participants in activities under title I of WIA?
- § 667.275 — What are a recipient's obligations to ensure nondiscrimination and equal opportunity, and what are a recipient's obligations with respect to religious activities?
Title 20 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.