20 CFR Part 667, Subpart G - Sanctions, Corrective Actions, and Waiver of Liability
- § 667.700 — What procedure do we use to impose sanctions and corrective actions on recipients and subrecipients of WIA grant funds?
- § 667.705 — Who is responsible for funds provided under title I of WIA?
- § 667.710 — What actions are required to address the failure of a local area to comply with the applicable uniform administrative provisions?
- § 667.720 — How do we handle a recipient's request for waiver of liability under WIA section 184(d)(2)?
- § 667.730 — What is the procedure to handle a recipient's request for advance approval of contemplated corrective actions?
- § 667.740 — What procedure must be used for administering the offset/deduction provisions at section 184(c) of the Act?
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.