20 CFR Part 670, Subpart D - Recruitment, Eligibility, Screening, Selection and Assignment, and Enrollment
- § 670.400 — Who is eligible to participate in the Job Corps program?
- § 670.410 — Are there additional factors which are considered in selecting an eligible applicant for enrollment?
- § 670.420 — Are there any special requirements for enrollment related to the Military Selective Service Act?
- § 670.430 — What entities conduct outreach and admissions activities for the Job Corps program?
- § 670.440 — What are the responsibilities of outreach and admissions agencies?
- § 670.450 — How are applicants who meet eligibility and selection criteria assigned to centers?
- § 670.460 — What restrictions are there on the assignment of eligible applicants for nonresidential enrollment in Job Corps?
- § 670.470 — May a person who is determined to be ineligible or an individual who is denied enrollment appeal that decision?
- § 670.480 — At what point is an applicant considered to be enrolled in Job Corps?
- § 670.490 — How long may a student be enrolled in Job Corps?
Title 20 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.