20 CFR Part 670, Subpart I - Administrative and Management Provisions
prev | next
- § 670.900 — Are damages caused by students eligible for reimbursement under the Tort Claims Act?
- § 670.905 — Are damages that occur to private parties at Job Corps Centers eligible for reimbursement under the Tort Claims Act?
- § 670.910 — Are students entitled to Federal Employees Compensation Benefits (FECB)?
- § 670.915 — When are residential students considered to be in the performance of duty?
- § 670.920 — When are non-resident students considered to be in the performance of duty?
- § 670.925 — When are students considered to be not in the performance of duty?
- § 670.930 — How are FECA benefits computed?
- § 670.935 — How are students protected from unsafe or unhealthy situations?
- § 670.940 — What are the requirements for criminal law enforcement jurisdiction on center property?
- § 670.945 — Are Job Corps operators and service providers authorized to pay State or local taxes on gross receipts?
- § 670.950 — What are the financial management responsibilities of Job Corps center operators and other service providers?
- § 670.955 — Are center operators and service providers subject to Federal audits?
- § 670.960 — What are the procedures for management of student records?
- § 670.965 — What procedures apply to disclosure of information about Job Corps students and program activities?
- § 670.970 — What are the reporting requirements for center operators and operational support service providers?
- § 670.975 — How is the performance of the Job Corps program assessed?
- § 670.980 — What are the indicators of performance for Job Corps?
- § 670.985 — What happens if a center operator, screening and admissions contractor or other service provider fails to meet the expected levels of performance?
- § 670.990 — What procedures are available to resolve complaints and disputes?
- § 670.991 — How does Job Corps ensure that complaints or disputes are resolved in a timely fashion?
- § 670.992 — How does Job Corps ensure that centers or other service providers comply with the Act and the WIA regulations?
- § 670.993 — How does Job Corps ensure that contract disputes will be resolved?
- § 670.994 — How does Job Corps resolve disputes between DOL and other Federal Agencies?
- § 670.995 — What DOL equal opportunity and nondiscrimination regulations apply to Job Corps?
Title 20 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.