§ 14.70Administrative record of a public hearing before an advisory committee.
(a) Advice or recommendations of an advisory committee may be given only on matters covered in the administrative record of the committee's proceedings. Except as specified in other FDA regulations, the administrative record consists of all the following items relating to the matter:
(1) Any transcript or recording of an open portion of a meeting.
(2) The minutes of all portions of all meetings, after any deletions under § 14.60(b)(4).
(3) All written submissions to and information considered by the committee.
(4) All reports made by the committee.
(5) Any reports prepared by a consultant under § 14.31(e).
(b) The record of the proceeding is closed at the time the advisory committee renders its advice or recommendations or at any earlier time specified by the committee or in other sections in this chapter.
Title 21 published on 2013-04-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 21.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.