§ 16.80Administrative record of a regulatory hearing.
(a) The administrative record of the regulatory hearing consists of the following:
(1) The notice of opportunity for hearing and the response.
(2) All written information and views submitted to the presiding officer at the hearing or after if specifically permitted by the presiding officer.
(3) Any transcript of the hearing.
(4) The presiding officer's report of the hearing and comments on the report under § 16.60(e).
(5) All letters and memoranda of meetings or communications between participants and the presiding officer or the Commissioner referred to in § 16.44(c).
(b) The record of the regulatory hearing is closed to the submission of information and views, at the close of the hearing, unless the presiding officer specifically permits additional time for a further submission.
Title 21 published on 2014-04-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 21.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.