21 CFR 20.120 - Records available in Food and Drug Administration Public Reading Rooms.
prev | next
(a) The Food and Drug Administration operates two public reading rooms. The Division of Freedom of Information Public Reading Room is located in rm. 1050, 12420 Parklawn Dr., Element Bldg., Rockville, MD 20857; the telephone number is 301-796-3900. The Division of Dockets Management Public Reading Room is located in rm. 1061, 5630 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20852; the telephone number is 301-827-6860. Both public reading rooms are open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal public holidays.
(b) The following records are available at the Division of Freedom of Information Public Reading Room:
(3) Food and Drug Administration records which have been released to any person in response to a Freedom of Information request and which the agency has determined have become or are likely to become the subject of subsequent requests for substantially the same records;
(4) Indexes of records maintained in the Division of Freedom of Information Public Reading Room; and
(5) Such other records and information as the agency determines are appropriate for inclusion in the public reading room.
(c) The following records are available in the Division of Dockets Management's Public Reading Room:
(1) Final opinions, including concurring and dissenting opinions, as well as orders, made in the adjudication of cases;
(2) Statements of policy and interpretation adopted by the agency that are still in force and not published in the Federal Register;
(4) Such other records and information as the agency determines are appropriate for inclusion in the public reading room.
(d) The agency will make reading room records created by the Food and Drug Administration on or after November 1, 1996, available electronically through the Internet at the agency's World Wide Web site which can be found at http://www.fda.gov. At the agency's discretion, the Food and Drug Administration may also make available through the Internet such additional records and information it believes will be useful to the public.
Title 21 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.