21 CFR 58.185 - Reporting of nonclinical laboratory study results.
prev | next
(a) A final report shall be prepared for each nonclinical laboratory study and shall include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
(1) Name and address of the facility performing the study and the dates on which the study was initiated and completed.
(2) Objectives and procedures stated in the approved protocol, including any changes in the original protocol.
(4) The test and control articles identified by name, chemical abstracts number or code number, strength, purity, and composition or other appropriate characteristics.
(7) A description of the test system used. Where applicable, the final report shall include the number of animals used, sex, body weight range, source of supply, species, strain and substrain, age, and procedure used for identification.
(9) A description of all cirmcumstances that may have affected the quality or integrity of the data.
(10) The name of the study director, the names of other scientists or professionals, and the names of all supervisory personnel, involved in the study.
(11) A description of the transformations, calculations, or operations performed on the data, a summary and analysis of the data, and a statement of the conclusions drawn from the analysis.
(12) The signed and dated reports of each of the individual scientists or other professionals involved in the study.
(13) The locations where all specimens, raw data, and the final report are to be stored.
(b) The final report shall be signed and dated by the study director.
(c) Corrections or additions to a final report shall be in the form of an amendment by the study director. The amendment shall clearly identify that part of the final report that is being added to or corrected and the reasons for the correction or addition, and shall be signed and dated by the person responsible.
[43 FR 60013, Dec. 22, 1978, as amended at 52 FR 33781, Sept. 4, 1987]
Title 21 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.