21 CFR Part 111, Subpart N - Returned Dietary Supplements
- § 111.503 — What are the requirements under this subpart N for written procedures?
- § 111.510 — What requirements apply when a returned dietary supplement is received?
- § 111.515 — When must a returned dietary supplement be destroyed, or otherwise suitably disposed of?
- § 111.520 — When may a returned dietary supplement be salvaged?
- § 111.525 — What requirements apply to a returned dietary supplement that quality control personnel approve for reprocessing?
- § 111.530 — When must an investigation be conducted of your manufacturing processes and other batches?
- § 111.535 — Under this subpart N, what records must you make and keep?
Title 21 published on 2013-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.