21 CFR Part 822, Subpart E - Responsibilities of Manufacturers
- § 822.24 — What are my responsibilities once I am notified that I am required to conduct postmarket surveillance?
- § 822.25 — What are my responsibilities after my postmarket surveillance plan has been approved?
- § 822.26 — If my company changes ownership, what must I do?
- § 822.27 — If I go out of business, what must I do?
- § 822.28 — If I stop marketing the device subject to postmarket surveillance, what must I do?
Title 21 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.