(a) Minutes are to be kept of each meeting of each advisory committee and its formal and informal sub-groups.
(b) The chairman or presiding officer designates a member or other person to keep the minutes.
(c) The minutes are to include:
(1) The time and place of the meeting;
(2) A list of members, staff, and A.I.D. employees attending;
(3) A complete summary of matters discussed and conclusions reached;
(4) Copies of all reports received, issued, or approved;
(5) The extent to which the meeting was open to the public; and
(6) The extent of public participation, including a list of those who presented oral or written statements and an estimate of the number of those who attended the meeting.
(d) The chairman or presiding officer of the advisory committee is to certify to the accuracy of the minutes. The certification is to indicate that “the minutes are an accurate and complete summary of the matters discussed and conclusions reached at the meeting held on (date(s)).”
Title 22 published on 2012-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.